Welcome everyone to Dee’s Delights, the very last one for 2012! And what a great week it has been. My nasty virus has finally disappeared and my Christmas spirit arrived just in time…
So, without further ado, here’s my LOVE list for the week leading up to and including Christmas Day…
- I went back to work after 2 weeks off. It was so nice to give some lovely pre-Christmas treatments to my clients, lots of Gift Certificate printing and some last minute maa organics product orders for Christmas. That was enough to keep me busy without being too tiring!
- Humphrey (one of our gorgeous pussycats) had his stitches out after his big operation and is now back to normal…meowing for food and love! and getting both on demand of course!!!!
- An unexpected visit from a friend on Saturday afternoon…it was so nice to enjoy a coffee and a chat!
- A little morning out for me in Port Douglas on Sunday… some Christmas break shopping, tropical flowers, Christmas crackers and lots of gourmet food goodies. A new dress, top and necklace from Barbarella and Swan. A huge thank you to one of my very best friends for the Gift Certificate that gave me that little spoil me spree! The shopping continued at Floral Edge with these gorgeous earrings…and the markets with this oil burner…
I absolutely love Cool Earth Ceramics and have been nagging it’s creator, Shireen, to make oil burners so I was sooooo happy to see them on her stall. I used it as soon as I got home with my celebration blend and it is perfect!
- At the last minute I got into the Christmas spirit and decided that Santa was going to make a visit to our house. So under the tree went a little pressie each (details below).
- Christmas Eve dinner with friends at our place. The pop of a champagne cork, homemade smoked trout pate, followed by smoked turkey, baked veggies and salad. Then we devoured mango, berries and ice cream with coffee to finish. And some lovely traditional German biscuits. And chocolates. Well, it if you can’t indulge at Christmas…
- We often don’t give presents at Christmas but this year we both thought it would be nice to have a present under the tree (without telling the other one) so we surprised each other and had a couple of gifts each to open…a beautiful book each, a coffee cup each, a Zaija Gift Voucher each and a lovely candle. It was really really nice!!!! And another lovely gift from a friend…so so spoilt…so so lucky 🙂
- Christmas Day was a long lazy lie in and not much else. I actually sat and read a book during the day – unheard of for me! Repeat for today – Boxing Day. That equals two whole days off, real days off, no work, no house painting, just days off. Looking forward to more of them in 2013.
and other decadent delights… fresh limes ~ a clean freshly painted deck ~ downloading photos ~ camembert cheese ~ afternoon coffee ~ lots of leftovers ~ relax ~ relax ~ relax!
and before I go a bit more Christmas Love from Pinterest…
- Christmas Decorations pinned from here
- Christmas Bling pinned from here
- Christmas Bells pinned from here
week year…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, I’d love to hear what’s on your Love List this week…please share in the comments below if you so desire!