Welcome to Dee’s Delights, my weekly post where I share the inspiring, enriching and delightful things from the week that was. This is edition 36 and this is my little LOVE list of words and photos I’ve compiled to share with you today…I hope your week was just as amazing!
- The Solar Eclipse. I am just so lucky to be living in the perfect place to see this years total solar eclipse. A 4am start was certainly worth it to see this true gift from nature! Here’s just one photo from the beautiful morning…more to come when I get time to go through them all.
- Feeding my shoe addiction! My second pair of Jo Mercer shoes this month…how spoilt am I?!!!! I’ve been in love with the brand since I discovered their Canberra shop earlier in the year – I bought myself a gorgeous pair of suede boots on that trip, well the heels came off the only daytime shoes I packed, what’s a girl to do?!!! And now that I know my size it’s hard to resist a regular peek at their website and even harder to resist the “add to bag” button that is fluttering it’s eyelashes at me!!!!
- An essential oil blend for euphoria…for more about this blissful blend click here.
- A coffee catch up with a friend I haven’t seen in 7 years…yes, that’s right 7!, it seemed a good enough excuse for cake 🙂
- a quiet start to the work week finished up being a busy one….a whirlwind of treatments and product orders – yay!!!
- C Coconut Water…I’ve been changing my diet and moving towards a healthier lifestyle lately (ignoring the above mentioned cake!!) and coconut water is one of the new additions to my fridge. C Coconut water is 100% organic and 100% delicious.
- Sunday Lunch at Skybury and a day off….aaahhhhhhh, b r e a t h e! And isn’t this photograph peaceful…a little photoshop enhancement of this blurry shot of a hazy sky made for some amazing atmospheric colours!
- More weekend painting….steel poles in the garage are now almost done…I feel like this list is never going to end?????????!!!!!!!
and other decadent delights… fresh juice ~ baked salmon ~ warmer nights ~ Cairns plans ~ thoughts of Christmas and sparkling merlot.
Clicketty Click….there hasn’t been much time for new online discoveries this past week but after reading this review for a new app called Glyder I downloaded it and have been taking it for a spin…I’m sure there are other apps like this out there, I’d love to hear what you use!
and before I go some Health and Lifestyle advice from Pinterest …
pinned from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, I’d love to hear what’s on your Love List this week…share in the comments below if you so desire!