Welcome to edition 35 of Dee’s Delights, where I share the inspiring, enriching and delightful things from the week that was.
This last week brought some troubling and upsetting news. New’s that has made me think more and more about the importance of self care and self love, the importance of family and friendships and doing what makes you happy and believing you deserve it.
So here’s this weeks LOVE List of little things I’m totally grateful for…
- a trip to the hairdresser – getting my hair done always makes me feel soooo good! first the shampoo and head massage, a trim, lots of girly talk and nice straight shiny hair!
- birthday champagne for one of my very dearest friends.
- sending a new maa organics customer their first order so they can introduce our facials to thier treatment menu.
- a beautiful essential oil blend of Ylang Ylang, Mandarin and Black Pepper. Read more here.
- a very exciting meeting which I will be telling you all about very soon!!!
- lots of Tranquillity Zone treatments at very beautiful locations.
- more house painting outside in the sunshine.
- this blog post about the benefits of facials.
- a long lunch at The Junction Cafe in Mossman.
and other decadent delights… organic food ~ late night chats ~ 85% dark chocolate ~ blueberries and humourous books.
Clicketty Click….I haven’t had much time to peruse the online world in the last week but I had to share this gorgeous image from Looking At The Light.
and before I leave, I thought I’d share this gorgeous heart flower arrangement pinned to my Flower Love pinterest board.
originally from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime practise some self-care and love everyday. And if you’d like to share what’s on your Love List this week…please go to the comments section below.