Hello and welcome to Dee’s Delights on this beautiful Tuesday. For those of you who don’t know this is where I share the weeks inspiring, enriching and delightful things. It’s a lovely ritual that serves as a reminder to find gratitude in all things, big and small, I hope it does the same for you!
The last few weeks I’ve created a Love List of the weeks highlights – it seems to fit here perfectly so I thought I’d continue doing it each week…
My LOVE List
- Fuji x10 – I am so so lucky! I love my new blogging camera, so compact and takes great shots, love the super macro feature and the fact that it has a viewfinder. I did a LOT of research, umming and aaahing and procrastination before making a final decision and I’m sure I’ve made the right one! Oh, and did I mention it looks fantastic too!
- Coffee at Coffee Works with Andrew…a very quick one, but still a nice little snippet of a break!
- A custom blend facial oil of evening primrose, carrot seed, german chamomile and frankincense…calming, healing, anti-ageing and so much more! Did you know I make custom-blend products just for you?! You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- A divine dinner with friends and this delicious dessert I made.
- Slowly crossing off the To Do items on the House Painting list. It actually feels like the end is near and we’ll have a completely finished house 🙂 In the process of painting steel poles at the moment…I’m not going to make any comment on just how exciting my life is!!!!!!
- New Zoya nail lacquers arrived in the studio…see for yourself how gorgeous they are. I couldn’t resist a Tru pedi to brighten my week.
- I’ve been working on some maa organics print marketing material…very exciting! The final changes were made yesterday and they are now ready to go to print! I can’t wait to share them with you.
- A new pair of Jo Mercer heels…a girl needs a new pair of shoes every now and then don’t you agree? I can’t believe I bought a pair of shoes online, they arrived in less than a week and they fit perfectly!!! Big happy smiles here!
and other decadent delights… pure essential oils ~ anti-oxidants ~ fresh food ~ funny tv ~ herbal tea, blog reading and warmer nights.
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
Three new discoveries…
- Sabka Design’s blog, full of absolutely gorgeous images and inspiration you’re sure to love.
- Lulu Zaza, a photographic journal of two Russian Blue cats. What’s not to love?
- Couchlady, by my fantastic friend Marina, she’ll be sharing, in her words “musings on life, updates on what I’ve been up to, reviews, ramblings, photos and more of my time away”. I’m loving it so far!
and before I go some gorgeous pussycat pics from Pinterest …
originally from here
pinned from here
originally from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, I’d love to hear what’s on your Love List this week…share in the comments below if you so desire!