Welcome to Dee’s Delights, my weekly post of inspiring, enriching and delightful things. I love the ritual of writing this blog post because it reminds me that life really is good. Even when it feels like chaos is reigning and I’m not acheiveing much it gives me the chance to stop and think about all the things I have to be grateful for.
It’s been another busy week at work and trying to squeeze in more house painting where we can so here’s a little gratitude list from the week that was…I’m calling it My LOVE List ♡
My LOVE List
- This weeks Aromatherapy blend of the week – Simply Serene.
- Champange and dinner with a friend. It was just what I needed to stop and relax!
- An intoxicating body oil blend of organic coconut oil and 100% pure essential oil of frangipani.
- Lazy mornings on the weekend!
- Painting in the sunshine…it was nice to be outside! Summer is finally here and the painting is almost finished 🙂
- An order of 100% pure essential oils and carrier oils arrived safely to my door yesterday…a new maa organics blend is on the way!
and other decadent delights…hugs ~ neck massages ~ sunshiny days ~ relaxing evenings ~ frankie magazine and great coffee.
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
- This blog post from Miss Apis Mellifera brightened my Monday morning
- These photos from Looking At The Light are pretty A-mazing!
and before I go some Inspiring Words from Pinterest …
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, tell me what’s on your Love List this week…