Welcome to Dee’s Delights, here we are again for number 32 of inspiring, enriching and delightful things. Have you had a great week? I hope so! Mine’s been hectic so today I thought I’d share a little list of things I’m grateful for. I’m calling it ….
The HAPPY List
- My blissful body blends of 100% Pure Essential Oils in a carrier oil of Camellia. A particularly intoxicating blend this week was lavender, roman chamomile and german chamomile…simply serene.
- Healthy nourishing food, including a beautiful chickpea & pumpkin dip and some more Cranberry Cacao Coconut delights. And my favourite juice this week was a big mix of spinach, celery, apple, pear, banana, beetroot and lime – absolutely divine!
- Work, or as I call it my passion as I love it and it never ever feels like work, more a way of life…aromatherapy, massage, spa, product creating. I love it all!
- Laughter and Love with family and friends.
- Late night lunacy – does anyone else think it’s a good idea to clean out their bathroom drawers and totally detox their makeup and beauty product collection at say, midnight? I have to say those draws are perfectly tidy and organised now and I smile every time I open them! What? yes, I guess lunacy was the right word to use!
- My twice a year treat from Peterson House that is always a lovely surprise when it arrives in the mail ~ 4 bottles of bubbly, now chilling in the fridge.
- And these two blog posts ~ Snapshots of Canberra and Inspiration Blooms.
- An unexpected gift from a wonderfully thoughtful friend…a gift voucher to Barbarella and Swan, a gorgeous boutique that I’ve mentioned many times here on the blog. How lucky am I? I was speechless!!! I guess you know where I’m headed at the first chance I get this week!
- A few walks at sunset, wasn’t this one with our moo cow friends beautiful?
and other decadent delights… camera lust ~ awesome friends ~ lazy nights ~ reading ~ cooking and sunshine.
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
I have a couple of new discoveries to share with you this week
- Soul Wellness ~ a lovely wellness website and blog by Kinesiologist, Melissa Horne.
- Yvette Luciano ~ a 30-something Holistic Health Coach, Counsellor and cancer survivor, who says healthy is HOT!, shares her knowledge, experience and passion in helping change the health and lives of women.
- ModCloth looks like an online shopping space worth more exploration. Has anyone bought any goodies from them?
and before I go some Pinterest Beauty…
Sparkly eyes from here
Red Lips from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, please share your own Happy List in the comments below…