Welcome to edition 26 of Dee’s Delights! Here I am again to share all things inspiring, enriching and delightful from the last week. Thank you, as always, for joining me here and inspiring me to create a happy positive space for us to visit each Tuesday 🙂
Lots of goodies to share with you this week…
- Clients galore ~ feeling the bliss after their treatments.
- Dinner and a glass of bubbly (ok, maybe it was 2) with my favourite neighbour!
- A day in Cairns ~ car service = very early morning = no fun! however I did make up for it by spending my birthday voucher from my Mum and Dad on a lovely Wayne Cooper top and buying myself a new pair of shoes ~ gotta love Myers sales!!! And a lovely spa book for my treatment studio.
- Yes, more painting ~ on and on it goes…paint brush in hand at every spare moment!
- Saturday afternoon meeting at Hi Tide cafe ~ gotta love having a portable office.
- Tshinta time ~ a new Seafolly bikini for me. A big thank you to Annetta for making it an enjoyable experience. I know, you never thought buying swimwear could be fun! I certainly hadn’t done it for years but I’m happy to say that my old bikini is now in the bin and I’m ready for my first trip to the Great Barrier Reef.
- In the kitchen ~ I made some delicious Chocolate Brownies. Check out the recipe here.
- Lunch with friends in our beautiful home ~ the perfect way to spend a day off!
and other decadent delights…organic corn chips ~ Sunday brunch ~ neck massages ~ coffee with cream ~ blissful music from Balligomingo and veuve clicquot.
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
This week was all things natural and organic…
Organic Spa Living ~ the Organic Spa Magazine blog. Hours and hours of reading here!
Eco Tan’s blog ~ find out what Australia’s certified organic and 100% natural tanning company is up to.
Sustainable Lif3 ~ news and information for an organic, fair trade and sustainable lifestyle.
And what would the week be without Pinterest?…here’s a beautiful image I came across this week
originally from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, tell me, what wonderful moments have you had in the last week? Please share your bliss in the comments below.