Welcome to edition 25 of Dee’s Delights, another week of inspiring and ever-enriching delights has passed us by. Thank you, as always, for joining me here. I hope you’ve had a wonderful week too.
First things first…I’d like to wish my brother a very Happy Birthday for today. I hope you’re having a great day 🙂 Hugs to you and the family xxx
Now, this week in my bright shiny world…
- Wedding Anniversary pressies ~ books all round!
pinned from here
- A scrumptious Wedding Anniversary dinner at Harrisons Port Douglas ~ bubbles, great food and wine. Read more here.
- A varied week of work ~ body scrubs, maa organics facials, massage and Tranquillity stone massage….love, love, love!!!
- An evening of making maa organics face and body products ~ nature, nourish, nurture!
- A drive to Palm Cove ~ lunch, coffee, sweet treats and sunshine.
- 100% pure essential oil of Rose ~so soothing, comforting and calming, it is great for self-nurturing. It’s also great for hydrating and healing the skin ♥ I’ve been wearing it as a perfume and using it in my nightly face oil all week…it’s truly beautiful.
and other decadent delights….wearing my gorgeous new dress ~ really high heels ~ peppermint Lindt chocolate ~ beautiful illustrations ~ coffee in bed ~ scrambled eggs ~ soothing tunes from Anugama and crystals (pictured below after their night in the moonlight).
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
This sparkly piece of magic from In Spaces Between ~ More Magic, All the Time. I’ve been following Rachel Magahy’s blog for quite a while now. I love her positive, motivated, inspiring words she puts out there every week. Go on, head on over and check out In Spaces Between…you’ll be instantly addicted.
PINTEREST…lots of pinning this week but in celebration of love and wedding anniversaries here’s one from my In Love board.
pinned from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, tell me, what wonderful moments have you had in the last week? Please share your bliss in the comments below.