Welcome to edition 24 of Dee’s Delights. I love being here every week to share the things that I have found inspiring, enriching and downright delightful in the past week. Thank you for joining me. I love having your company here and receiving your comments, emails and all the social media likes and comments. A big heartfelt thank you to all!
This week in my world…
- I started getting organised with my online marketing…this week I created a Strategy Plan document and timeline for the coming three months and am on track so far!!!! Also a Weekly Planner for social media and my blog. I’ll be continuing my Dee’s Delights and Aromatherapy Blend posts as well as other tidbits of my life. Also coming up there will be more information on aromatherapy and organic skincare. Please let me know if there is anything you’d like to read more about or someone inspiring who might like to be interviewed by moi!
- I did lots and lots of treatments…I am constantly amazed at how much I love my job! Even when I’m a bit down or tired I feel so uplifted and energised after treating my clients. I’m really not sure what I’d do without Tranquillity Zone!!!
- I painted, painted, painted…doors mainly! The inside of our house is now only a hairs breadth from being finished. Big YAY for that!!! Then it’s on to the outside…there is an end in sight!!!
- I embraced the warm sunny days with blue skies and subtle breezes…the tropics at this time of the year is absolute heaven!
- I adored my sleeping pussycats…
- I invested in a gorgeous Sacha Drake dress from Barbarella and Swan…sometimes a girl has to spoil herself, especially when there is a special occasion coming up! You’ll hear all about that next week.
- I had a relaxed day off yesterday ~ lunch and coffee in Port Douglas…in my book that’s a great day off!
I also indulged in…
my favourite blogs ~ a Sunday sleep in ~ a pink pedi ~ some photography ~ a pecan danish ~ an aromatherapy body oil and a gorgeous book!
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
Let Your Joy RIse To The Top ~ written by Shanny, she says “I have a one-way ticket to happiness on my journey of self-discovery; and I have serious addictions to Havaianas, traveling the world, joy, Mexican food, making my dreams come true, books, laughter, my friends, and kindness…”
Striking Truths ~ I found this little piece of loveliness through Let Your Joy Rise To The Top. You can subscribe to receive your daily (or weekly) dose of wisdom and inspiration or just pop in whenever you feel like it!
And I well and truly made up for last weeks lack of pinning! Oh yes, Pinterest kept me away from my beauty sleep this weekend!!! I’m avoiding the mirror for fear of seeing those tired baggy eyes!!!! …and I love the new iPad Pinterest app. Has anyone else got it?
I will leave you with just one of the Lovely Things I pinned this week…gorgeous isn’t it?
pinned from here
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life. In the meantime, tell me, what has made you happy since we last met? Please share your bliss in the comments below.