Welcome to the 19th edition of Dee’s Delights, my weekly post where I share the inspiring, enriching and delightful things that have brought joy and happiness into my life.
This week was go go go with work which always brings me pleasure and contentment…and in between there were lots of other happy moments…
- Cairns…a day of getting things done! After a tyre blow out on the highway we still managed to get new tyres fitted, get to Cairns and get through most of our to-do list! A-mazing!!! We even fitted in some yummy noodles for lunch!
- Bubbles with one of my favourite friends…a lovely start to Thursday evening 🙂
- A long chat with an old friend…Thank you Megan ~ what a positive, energetic, inspiring woman you are!
- Some very beautiful words from a few of my Tranquillity Zone clients. It’s so lovely to hear that you have enjoyed your treatments. I absolutely love my work and your kind words bring joy to my heart and soul.
- Saturday night with some friends at our place. I cooked a chicken and almond stir fry…yum yum, even if I do say so myself.
- A brilliantly relaxing Sunday at home…sleep, eggs on toast, coffee, this blog post and a chance to download a couple of photos I took during the week.
- A bit of blog and business planning!
- My Facebook friends may have already seen…
This little visitor:
And this pic of my beautiful pussycat Humphrey:
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
This week I’m loving…
- Her Canberra, a great site for those lovely ladies out there that live in Canberra!
- Sams Kitchen, if you love cooking check this out!
- A Life of Perfect Days, perfect if you’re into happiness through wellness!
and my Pinterest love this week is my Inspiring Words board.
I love this one that I pinned from the Wellness Warrior.
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life and if you feel like sharing the bliss please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear what has brought joy to your life lately.