Welcome to Dee’s Delights, my weekly post where I share the inspiring, enriching and delightful things that I have been lucky enough to encounter in the last seven days.
This week I’ve been smiling because…
- I’m insanely busy at work.
- My friend Jane made Andrew and I the most beautiful dinner…thank you 🙂 …and those choc-chip cookies were scrumptious with coffee.
- I got a start on processing my raw photos files from our recent holiday. Some lovely memories to treasure.
- I reached 100 likes on my Dee’s Dialogue Facebook page – woohoo! Thank you to everyone who has liked it, I truly appreciate your support.
- I got to work with someone as organised and passionate about massage and spa as me…you know who you are! Happy Happy Happy!
- I had a relaxing Sunday at home…laptop on the lounge all afternoon!
- I had time to write this blog post …I love sharing my amazing experiences with you.
- I had a little “me” time and made an amazing hair mask with spearmint, lavender and rosemary essential oils!
- I shared in my friend Renee’s birthday celebrations last night…what a beautiful Port Douglas evening it was.
All this and more…rain in the water tank ~ blogging ~ Koko Black chocolate ~ bubbles ~ warm days ~ cold snuggly nights ~ Saturday afternoon coffee and books.
Clicketty Click….a few things from the online world that have brought me joy and inspiration in the last week.
Anyone who loves cats will love this Facebook page and this Cat’s Box Guide:
Until next week…let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life and if you feel like sharing the bliss please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear what has brought joy to your life lately.