I’m sure I’m not the only one out there who finds it difficult to slow down and de-stress, but this year I’ve really been working on creating balance and calm in my life. I started off the year with a holiday, I now have a 2 day weekend (woohoo!) and am realising that I can be in control and have the life I want and deserve!. So here are 10 simple things that are helping me stay stress free. I hope you find them helpful too…
- Eating regularly and eating well.
- Getting plenty of rest.
- Doing some exercise most days.
- Taking regular breaks during my work day.
- Meditating, even if it’s only a few minutes a day!
- Loving what I do, being in the moment and enjoying little rituals.
- Surrounding myself with positive people.
- Having regular massage.
- Being organised.
- Doing something fun everyday.
- Oops, I can’t count! but I couldn’t finish this post without mentioning how wonderful aromatherapy is for treating stress…I’ll talk more about this in a post soon..
Being stress free, or as close to it as possible, will lead to a better quality of life. I’d love to hear your ways to stay stress free – leave a comment below if you’d like to share.