10 things I’ve learnt while holidaying in the Snowy Mountains this summer…
- Don’t assume it’s going to be warm and dry!
- Bring clothes for every season.
- Thermal underwear is not totally out of the question.
- Pack your parker just in case.
- Gloves, scarf, beanie and socks are not just for winter.
- It can snow in January…well at least a snow shower or three!
- Rainbows and stormy skies are amazingly beautiful.
- Relaxing in a warm spa bath is the BEST, especially with great friends ♥
- Coffee & shopping are great cold weather pastimes and if you’re in Jindabyne Design & Detail is a must see shop!
- The Snowy Mountains are absolutey picturesque and a great environment for photographing.
Be Happy and Healthy, Dee.