Welcome to the 2nd edition of Dee’s Delights, a regular post where I share the things that have recently inspired, enriched & delighted me!
This festive season has been filled with gorgeous things to cherish & be grateful for. Christmas is a great time of the year to stop and reflect. It is a nice time to…
- be grateful for friends and family ~ whether they are near or far, send your love to them ♥
- reflect on friendships ~ this always brings a smile to my face as I recall good memories ♥
- give to someone less fortunate then yourself ~ donate some money or a gift, I donate to breast cancer research when I can ♥
- share a home cooked meal with friends who make you laugh ~ I was lucky enough to do this on Christmas Eve ♥
- try something new like a rekorderlig swedish cider….or two! ~ I love the strawberrry & lime flavour! ♥
- read a classic novel ~ I’ve just started Lady Chatterleys Lover ♥
- take some time out for yourself to do something you love ~ I’m creating an iPhoto book for a friend this week ♥
- inhale your favourite essential oils ♥
- pamper yourself ~ book in for a massage or facial or why not try a treatment you’ve never had before? ♥
Snaps – our gorgeous christmas tree
Until next time…Let yourself be inspired, enriched & delighted by life and if you feel like sharing please leave a comment below.