Who doesn’t love a celebration, whether if be an intimate dinner with friends, a big party or a romantic dinner for two! With Christmas upon us we are surrounded by celebrations..the perfect reason to take out your essential oils & blend away.
Here are a some of my favourite essential oils that I reach for when I feel like celebrating…
- Black Pepper ~ warming, comforting & great for communication.
- Cedarwood ~ improves confidence , is calming, strengthening & relaxing.
- Clove ~ enhances positivity of mind & emotions, warming & energising.
- Cinnamon ~ warming, revitalising & rejuvenating.
- Orange ~ balancing, enhances positivity, joy & ability to de-stress.
- Lemon ~ refreshing, strengthening, promotes optimism, sunshine in a bottle!
- Lime ~ enhances positive energy, inspiration, creativity & vitality.
- Mandarin ~ for pure joy, uplifts the spirits & calms the nervous system.
- Frankincense ~ calming, balancing, strengthening & warming.
- Ylang Ylang ~ enhances joy, serenity, relaxation & self-confidence.
- Vanilla ~ harmonising, uplifting, soothing & enhances positive energy.
Here are some blends that I love using at Christmas time…
- Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, Orange ~ for peace, calm & positivity.
- Lemon, Lime, Orange ~ for pure positivity, gives a zing to any occassion.
- Vanilla & Cinnamon ~ for warmth & christmas cheer.
- Frankincense, Lime, Black Pepper ~ for a positive, uplifting & inspiring occassion.
- Cedarwood, Black Pepper, Mandarin, Ylang Ylang ~ for a warm relaxed & joyous atmosphere.
and my all time favourite Celebration Blend of Clove, Sweet Orange, Cinnamon is perfect for any Christmas gathering.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!, Be happy & healthy, Dee