When was the last time you had a whole day off and took some time for yourself to relax & recharge?
Pink Frangipani Blossom © Deanne Kalda
When you take time out you’ll return to work feeling refreshed & renewed. It’s up to YOU to create a happy balance…YOU can make it happen! The best time to start is NOW. Here are some tips to help you create a more balanced lifestyle:
- Take time off. If you find it hard to stop working, you need to plan your holidays & days off. Let people know you’ll be unavailable & don’t be tempted to just do a little bit of work. No matter how much we love our jobs, we all need time out!
- Pamper yourself often. This can be as simple as a long soak in an aromatic bath at home or booking regular massage and spa treatments.
- Eat well. Have a balance diet including lots of fresh food. Avoid processed foods.
- Look after your skin. Use natural organic products for your body & your face.
- Exercise. Do something you enjoy and do it regularly.
- Connect with nature. Being in nature can be very healing and rejuvenating.
- Sleep well. Get a good nights sleep every night to enable your body to regenerate.
- Create a positive environment. Surround yourself with the people, pets & things you love!
Remember….more balance = less stress = a happier & healthier YOU!
Be Happy and Healthy!, Dee